10 Amazing Problem Essay Topics For University Students
Problem essay assignments provide good writing practice for academic students. The idea is to present a problem and provide clear details on how to solve it. When selecting a topic there are a few things to keep in mind. It helps to write about something you are familiar with or a problem you’ve experienced. It also helps to consider topic ideas that offer unique insight where you can provide solid evidence of a realistic solution. Brainstorming can help you find a good idea for your essay to write about. In the meantime, here are 10 basic ideas to help inspire original ideas of your own.
- What is the best way to get kids not to experiment with drugs? A problem essay can examine ways kids can be encouraged not to do drugs.
- How can teens be encouraged to drive safely on the road? You may have to think about problems surrounding issues related to teen driving and how teens can become more responsible behind the wheel.
- What is good solution for reducing or eliminating racism? A problem essay can look into ways people can treat each other better without race being an issue.
- Determine the best solution for using freedom of speech without being offensive to others. Why is freedom of speech a continued problem in certain parts of the world?
- How can more people become employed? A problem essay may explore options to help more people get jobs.
- What is a better way to help children avoid negative influences on the internet? Is there a better way to protect children from improper content on the internet?
- What should be done to reduce homelessness? A problem essay can explore possible solutions to solve this concern.
- How can the writing process for a dissertation or term paper be simplified? Many students will have a say on how they would simplify the writing process for an academic paper.
- How can a person better prepare themselves to play their favorite sport? A problem essay can look into ways a person should prepare to play a specific sport.
- What is the best way for a person to retain their self-confidence? There are different ways a person can improve their confidence but you may have to explore reasons why a person may lack confidence in themselves.