8th Grade Argumentative Essay Prompts You Should Consider
There is a good chance that you will need to write an argumentative essay when you are in eighth grade. It is an effective writing tool because of the fact that you not only have to defend your side of the topic, but you need to include a rebuttal as well. The format for this project is that you would have an introduction, three body paragraphs that prove your thesis and support your side of the argument, a rebuttal that lists the opposing view with direct information to refute it, and then the conclusion.
It is very possible that you will need to come up with your own topic. If you want to write a good essay, it is very important that you have a good topic to write your paper on. Having a few writing prompts is a great way to make sure that you have the information that you are looking for. It will give you some ideas and also show you how to effectively how to develop an effective argumentative essay idea.
- Homework is designed to give students an opportunity to practice what they learn in class, however, if the students are not sure how to do it, it is really pointless. The entire homework system needs to be revamped.
- Marijuana has the ability to replace some of the drugs that are on the market today because they can have the same affects, however, substituting one drug for the next is pointless.
- Animals are living beings and although medical research is important, it is not fair to kill these innocent animals to test out the various drugs.
- Schools should provide healthier options to their students. It will teach them to eat better and that can cure obesity and a slew of other ailments.
- Many people think that it is the teacher’s job to teach the students, but it is up to the parents to teach their kids many of the basics.
Check it out! You can get some ideas and a few samples that can help you write an effective essay. it is very helpful to not only get ideas on the topics that you can write your paper on, but to make sure that you also find a few sample papers to help you choose the right one. It is a great way of making sure that you write an effective piece and get the “A” that you deserve.