Your creativity can be visible on different stages of writing your paper. If you are not given a certain topic, you have to use your knowledge of the subject and imagination to pick up interesting, useful and clever one. Furthermore, you will need a powerful introduction, best with a hook to make your reader at least interested in the subject of your paper. Here are a few hooks you can use at the beginning of your paper:
- A quotation or saying
- Personal, real or made up story.
- Statistics on your topic.
Think of something interesting and useful that will make your reader read. This can refer not only to the introduction, but to the whole paper. Re-read your paper yourself or give it to someone to read to make sure it is interesting and worth reading.
Knowledge of the described subject.
Nothing can make you a better professional in the eyes of your reader than getting your facts straight and your subject detailed and understandable.
- Do your research. Read things that may seem very distant related to what you are going to speak about in your paper
- Use only credible sources. Double-check each fact and piece of information that come from a suspicious source – if your paper is read by a person, who is experienced in the subject, false information will be discovered at once.
- Get practical knowledge. You will always write much better on a subject you know from personal experience and not just from books and articles.
Stuck with your essay? Hire a professional essay writing service - and get your essay completed.